Tag / solar powered electrolysis
SElySOs is an EU – FCH2 – JU Funding project, focusing on both of the Solid Oxide Electrolysis Cell (SOEC) electrodes, for minimization of their degradation and improvement of their performance and stability mainly under high temperature H2O electrolysis for the production of H2 and to a certain extent under H2O/CO2 co- electrolysis conditions for the production of syngas (H2 and CO).
- Hydrogen Supercar is Real and Headed to Production
- Japan group’s goal: ‘Hydrogen society’
- Heating, Hydrogen And Efficient Homes Will Be The Keys To ‘Deep Decarbonization’
- Metropolitan Police unveils fleet of hydrogen fuel cell cars
- Hydrogen-Hybrid Drones are Taking Off in Australia
- India launches first hydrogen fuel cell bus